What may look like a water cannon to be used in an interactive water fight to most of us, to a therapist is a way to encourage a patient to exercise their hand or finger. Every element within StirringWaters has been specifically selected for its therapeutic value and its ability to add fun or adventure to the process.
Our primary groups for providing passive and active therapeutic services include:
- Group Homes and schools serving people with disabilities
- Camps and organizations serving people with disabilities
- Florida families and families from around the globe who are living with disabilities
- Aquatic therapy provided by professional therapists
- Recreational opportunities for people of all ages who need the healthy and therapeutic environment StirringWaters can provide
- Training for professional therapists and caregivers in the field of Aquatic Therapy